Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"Behind Me"

It matters not what is in front of me, for I will always have King Jesus in front, beside and "Behind Me." To guide my steps, direct the path and illuminate His way, hovering over my every movement, making adversity sit and stay.

The influence of my opportunity, that comes through His Heavenly, takes the first and makes them last and moves me past the last into His Promise for me.

I need not be first, in order to quench the earthly thirst, since the position that I'm in, is akin to an inevitable win.

I caveat my own thought process, from time to time my flesh will indeed digress. But mistakes are only temporal, sans the permanency of any kind of mess.

Finding one's inner Peace will lessen the chances of becoming lost, embracing excellence and shunning mediocrity. It matters not what is in front of me, for I will always have King Jesus in front, beside, within and "Behind Me."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: