Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Thank You Jesus for Making the Ultimate Sacrifice for _________!!!"

The Love of Christ, demonstrated in the "Ultimate Sacrifice," humbles me to an infinite flow of tears, that will extend far beyond that of my Life's years.

He KNEW, that He was going to be betrayed!

He KNEW, that He was going to die!

But, on that third day, my God, my Lord and Savior also KNEW, that He was going to rise!

"You can destroy This Temple, but I will raise it again in three days!"

Thank You Jesus!!!

May you rise to another glorious day and know that the sacrifices of your Life, will never superficially, individually, collectively, monumentally, exponentially or aggregately, amount to the "Ultimate Sacrifice," that He made on behalf of you, so that you COULD rise to another glorious day!

"Thank You Jesus for Making the Ultimate Sacrifice for Corey!!!"

To God Be the Magnificently Awesome Glory!

"Thank You Jesus for Making the Ultimate Sacrifice for ________!!!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: