Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 02, 2014

"Your Hope Is Gonna RISE!"

I call the battered and shattered Hopes and Dreams of mine to RISE! The SAME Resurrection Power that raised Christ from the dead, is the SAME Resurrection Power that I now have embedded in my head! Even when I thought that "something" would have happened by now, I humbled myself to remind myself that the timetable for IT to happen is not that of my own, but that of the King on the Throne!

The microcosm that is me must be pruned to becoming the Greatness that is Him! I can either sink or swim. Better yet, I can walk on the water right next to Him!

The Hope that I have been called to (Ephesians 4:4) is One within the Son, and until IT is finished, my work is not done!

Therefore that Hope has to serve out its obligation to the Revelation that is the Word of God. In doing so, I must do likewise and RISE up out of the darkness of despair, declaring the inheritance that is mine, refining the thought process that used to be mine, replacing it with the Truth, as has been defined.

Whatever your Hope is in, repurpose that same Hope and put it into Him! Defeat is not synonymous with the Purpose and the Destiny that Victory awaits for you and me. We represent the Transformation of what it means to Hope, which is the cousin of Faith, that we must reconcile with the renewal of our minds, in order to find the Presence of Peace, even in the remotest of confines.

Surrender your Hope unto the Lord and call upon your First Cousin (Faith) to support you under one accord.

Sometimes when we fall, we only pick ourselves back up again. However, we must bend back down to scoop our Hope and Faith back up, stitching it back together again.

I call the battered and shattered Hopes and Dreams of mine to RISE! Faith need not be right before our eyes (Hebrews 11:1). Just know that THROUGH Faith, "Your Hope Is Gonna RISE!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: