Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 09, 2014

"The Landscape of Influence"

I woke up this morning with Praise on my tongue and Thanksgiving in my Heart and on my mind! What is in front of me is far Greater than ALL of the things and people that are behind me, up to and including what "I" used to think about me. When I got my mind Right, focused on the Lord, everything else became Right, under one Accord.

The Praise in my Heart, changed my Heart and guided the thoughts of my mind, which led to the actions that are predicated on Thanksgiving.

The Thankfulness turned into Gratefulness which then turned into Deliverance, deviating me from ALL of the distractions that were vying for my undivided attention. The opposite of division is multiplication and my time with the Lord was minimally exponential, categorically vertical, with a horizontal twist in "The Landscape of Influence."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: