Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

"A Special Friend (IKJ)"

The Mercy of the Lord never ceases to amaze me. He hears your cries even before the tears have had the chance to materialize right before your eyes. Then out of nowhere, He does the seemingly Miraculous by showing up to Lovingly remind you that He is God ALONE, and will Always be the ONLY King upon the Throne! I am Truly humbled to know that I/We have a God that can do ALL things and that NOTHING is impossible when it comes to the Infinte Possibilities with the Great I Am!

When your level of comprehension surpasses all that you could ever understand, the True Understanding begins to take form beyond what used to be your norm. For when God shows up on the premises of your physical existence, every head shall bow and every knee WILL indeed bend, in Holy Reverence to the Greatness that is Him.

Since we know not when, where or how He will reveal Himself to us, the importance of us being void of Pride is paramount to His Presence and a critical prerequisite in order for His Mercy to be consumed. Being full of Pride will require the purging of, before His Will is able to do what needs to be done. I've learned to "Pass the Pride Test with One BIG Gulp," and allow the digestive process to run its course, emptying me of itself, in order to be filled with Someone Else. Him!

"A Special Friend (IKJ)" has done for me what obedience has lead them to do. And it is because of you, through Him, that I can now breathe again, knowing that what was done is now one less thing that I have to concern myself with, while filling that newfound space with more Thanksgiving and Praise, that would have otherwise been occupied with something else, other than Him.

Oh, You're going to get the Glory alright! All I had to do was Stand in place and allow my Faith to engage the fight!

The last time I was bestowed such a Blessing is only relevant due to the fact that it was not seen because of the pride of this human being. But pride is a sin, that wins not one battle, on the outside nor within.

I Honor You Lord and You reward me so. I do not deserve Grace, but Your Mercy affords me Compassion Everlasting, and I'm basking in Your Glory. I will not soon forget this particular time during this season. Even if I didn't believe, Your Love has given me the Reason.

To "A Special Friend (IKJ)," I thank you for being a silhouette of His Magnificent Presence. Thank you for being BOLD in your demonstration to the Word of God in this situation. Thank you for being the sunshine during the overcast and for having my back in the present, more than anything ever has in the past. I have been taught a deeper lesson in the Art of Compassion and have subsequently been made BETTER, so that I can now begin to enjoy His Everlasting. Being humbled till the chills compel every erector pili muscle to stand at attention. You have Touched and Blessed my Life beyond my greatest comprehension. And that is why my own shall always pale in comparison, and never be sufficient enough. For Greater has already proved itself to be just that much.

With Love in my Heart and Jesus Christ on my mind, I no longer seek what I sought, because He has Revealed what is mine. I am Truly Grateful!

Thank You Lord for the breath in my lungs, so that I may Thank You! And Thank You Lord for the ability to subsequently expel additional breath, to gives thanks to "A Special Friend (IKJ)."

Smile and Love Always!
Smile and Love Always!
Smile and Love Always!

Jesus. Love. And. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: