Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 09, 2014

"He's Calling Out Your Name!"

The ears to hear and the Heart to receive, both compel my Trust and Ability to Believe.

The shallow waters are not where you will find the depths of my resolve. I can be found in and on the proving ground, serving King Jesus, with ALL of my Heart and Soul. From the start, having been set apart, in order to be called to the deep ends of His Heavenly Glory.

Many times throughout the course of my Life, I have heard Him call out to my name, the one in which He gave me, in Hopes that I would one day respond, in the manner and way that He meant for me.

My ears may have heard, but my heart was too hardened in order to receive. He knew my Faith to be True, holding on to what He knew I Believed. And for Your patience, I have been shown the way to demonstrate like patience. For if not by Your example of You, the world wouldn't know what it means to be True.

May the callousness of Hearts be Redeemed, in the form of a softness to be esteemed.

When "He's Calling Out Your Name," be not ashamed of whether or not you are adorned in Garments of Praise. Be not like Adam and Eve, resisting His Matchless Presence in an attempt to deceive what He is already abundantly aware of. He's "Calling Out Your Name," no shame, in spite of.

The qualified are not the ones that are called. It is within His qualification of You, that provides the credentials that will speak of you.

Harden not your Heart, when your ears fail you not, and you hear the calling out of your name. What He has for you is not to shame or to bring about harm. "He's Calling Out Your Name!" Come to know the comfort, when you grab hold of His Arm.

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: