Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Empty of Foolish Pride!"

To God Be the Glory!

There comes a time in everyone's Life that it becomes critical to confront the foolishness in our Lives that prohibits us from preventing calamitous situations from ever occurring.

The choices that we make are rendered from the state of our Hearts. The people that we associate with are a direct reflection of what we have chosen to accept. The emptiness can oft times reveal a direct correlation back to our refusal to be filled with that something that is far Greater than emptiness could ever replenish.

Instead of fitting in, we should learn to embrace the pieces to our puzzles that do not fit. When they do not align with the other pieces, that is definitely indicative of where our piece AND Peace should not be. For our pieces will always fit exactly where they are supposed to be.

I no longer reluctantly empty me of me. I concede to and submit to the gradual replenishment that He wants to fill me with.

Therefore, I am "Empty of Foolish Pride" and ride on the fuel of Faith, One which never sits on "E." Thank You Jesus for the performance OF Your Life at Cavalry that resulted in bridging the gap, Saving and connecting me with Eternal Life, Salvation, Redemption and Victory.

May the foolishness that renders continuous foolishness empty itself of itself and fill nothing else ever again. In Jesus Name! Amen!

I Declare to be, "Empty of Foolish Pride!"

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: