Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

"To Go Where I've Not Been"

Thank You Jesus for the keys to unlock the shackles of guilt that have bound me for far too long. A Carpenter You may have been known as, however it is the Locksmith that I have come to know You as.

You have taken the self inflicted binds of my past and released them so that they can catch up with my future. I found that I held myself back and did not keep up with the Milestone's of my Life's own track. And oft times when the time called for it, my status report was a stagnant, repetitive doctrination of my very own hallucination of what "I" was to be, failing to acknowledge what "You" called me to be.

I am NOT what they said I was. I am NOT what they said I am. I AM who You first said I was. I AM who You called me to be. But in order to get me from here to there, I had to bare my own Cross, or so I thought. The Cross that I bare is the One that is to serve Your Awesomness, not to repeat the scenes of Cavalry. For Victory was won, death was defeated and there was no need for me to ever have to repeat it.

Standing here today, my destination has no arrival, for my journey "To Go Where I've Not Been" started from deep within and does not regress to restart, yet again. Even in one's sin, the Mercy of the Father is Greater than. I live to be free to worship amuck and to bring You the Glory.

It is one thing to think that you are free. It is a completely different thing to be able to comprehend your Freedom. Free from shackles of guilt that no longer bind. Free to explore the Infinity of Your Brilliant Mind. Free from flashbacks of repetitive sin. Free to stamp my Spiritual Passport "To Go Where I've Not Been."

Jesus, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: