Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"The Iron That I Am!"

You didn't kill me! You just made me realize that I was Stronger than I ever thought that I was! That is exactly what I tell ALL adversity that comes up against me! You know not my Strength because you know not the Source of my Strength!

It doesn't bend, waiver, crack nor break. I get even Stronger during what is supposed to be the weakest seasons in my Life. I am Branded BY my Faith! I am Branded IN my Faith! I have stranded unbelief to the remote confines that it first wanted to strand me.

The razor sharpness of my perimeters edge cuts both ways. Only Iron sharpens Iron and the cast that comprises my inner circle is the same razor sharpness as "The Iron That I Am!"

Jesus, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: