Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"The Pulpit of My Knees"

You know the type! When the sun is shining, they can't stop winning, their pockets are swollen and every turn is like UPS, only right, their Faith is "high and tight!"

Then out of seemingly nowhere, it starts to get a tad bit cloudy and the recession of their Faith begins.

It is where your ability ends, that your Faith should actually begin, bridging the perpetual gap of our own ability, with the Supernatural of God's Will and Tranquility. If it is within His Will, we can effectively kill the dissension of ourselves within ourselves, have Faith and Trust in His Everlasting Glory.

If we could do it ALL within our own ability, our boastfulness would be nothing less than spectacular, and He is abundantly aware of that (2 Corinthians 10:17).

However, the jugular of our Faith informs us that there is a ceiling that we reach if our unstretched arms bare no stretchmarks from the "Pulpit of Our Knees," reaching out to Him.

May the permanent ashiness of my knees serve as confirmation to ALL of my needs, that are met by Him.

The Seasons nor the weather within the Seasons will dictate my belief in my Love for Jesus Christ. I am not consumed in shining with the sun, for I am already shining, IN the Son.

The forecasts of Life will oft times call for overcast, however, there will be no "Overcast Faith" that any cloudiness can obstruct when my Heart instructs me to Trust and Believe in the very Testimony of my Life's Sermon, from "The Pulpit of My Knees."

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: