Smile And Love Always!

Monday, August 22, 2011

"Your New"

I have arrived to another glorious day, irrespective of what lies before me, since I am abundantly aware of Who, stands behind me.

Even with only one ticket in hand, one way or round trip, it is never a trip that is taken alone, the King on the throne, my foundation, my backbone!

It matters not the words that are uttered or spat in your direction. Heavenly Father I come to You and I stand in Your shadow of protection.

Your goals, my goals, belong to you, belong to me. The price of talk is cheap, especially when the price to live is free.

Share your dreams, goals and ambition with a chosen select few. And don't be too surprised when the old is frowning upon "Your New."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: