Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Clarity"

Oft times it behooves you to offer and provide "Clarity" to what some might deem ambiguous or something that might be perceived as "relative to you." Well, this is one of those times.


You see as a writer, I am always in search of inspiration so that I may otherwise turn right back around and inspire someone else that might "growing" through some things in their Life.


But in order to BE an inspiration, sometimes you need to absorb what is going on so that you can adequately translate that information to others in the form of inspiration.


As I listen to, take in and absorb stories that so many people are "growing through," it is quite humbling to hear and become acquainted with a plethora of stories that have nothing to do with you directly, but ultimately wind up impacting your Life indirectly and sometimes directly, due to the nature of their relationship with you. This could be a neighbor, a co-worker, a friend, a family member, or anyone of the sort.


But, you see therein the seeds of ambiguity can be found, if the watering of information do not sprout the perceived results. It can be quite tricky if one is to believe that everything ever written is personal to or relative to, the writer. In my case, that is not the case.


God is good and has been better to me than I have been to myself. But, that is God, so surprised I am not. I know what my Life’s purpose is and I “purposely” live within those parameters so as to use what I believe to be my gift to positively influence the lives of others. But, you see, not everyone is living on easy street. Not everyone is happy. Not everyone is in Love. And everyone is not doing ok, hence the varied subjects that I address within my Blogs.


It pains my heart to know that so many people are hurt, hurting and have not the faintest clue as to what to do or where to go. Rev. Run once said that, “hurt people, hurt people.” I recognize those people because I was once one of them. Shame on me if I were to recognize the hurt in people, and do nothing with it by way of my gift, as a conduit to something better, irrespective of what they might be “growing through.”


Within my Blogs and the things that I write about, there is a lot of Love, a lot of hope, a lot of God, a lot of promise, a lot of truth and a lot of anything else that you can think of. Kind of like looking out of your window, walking around in the mall, canvassing the lawn at your favorite outdoor concert venue, in Church or even within your own home. Marinate on that for a minute.


God knows that I wish that I could write about happiness all of the time because that is what I encountered all of the time. But that is not the case. And even though that is not the case, there is always a silver lining in every cloud. And that is something that I have made numerous references to throughout my Blogs. My purpose is to inspire others to subscribe to something better.


I used to have a British Literature teacher that once publicly professed her belief that she thought “there was such thing as a stupid question.” I begged to differ then and many years later, I still do. If you do not know, then simply ask. God is good and God knows that Corey doesn’t know it all. But I ask God for “Clarity” to avoid the temptation of “leaning on my own understanding” when I should actually “lean NOT on my own understanding.”


I am so humbled, honored and Blessed to have more readers of “All the Best, All the Time” than I will probably ever know. Personally, I do not believe in coincidences and I am privileged at this opportunity to be able to offer and provide “Clarity” to what some might deem as ambiguous or something that might be perceived as "relative to you,” in this case me, Corey.


I live a very transparent Life. People will not be surprised at what they find out about me. My guardian angel, My Mother is watching over my every move and I shall disappoint her not. Speaking of which, please allow me to share some of that transparency with you. “For Once In My Life: A Mother’s Love: Ramona’s Story of Inspiration” is the book that I have written that honors the woman that has always been my source of inspiration throughout my Life and even in her passing. More to come on Mother’s book...Smile.


I have been afforded things in my Life that I could not have been able to otherwise afford and I am grateful for said things. The same things that I shall always be willing to impart to others that might be hurting. One day they too will recognize someone else is hurting because Rev. Run was right when he said that “hurt people, hurt people.” They too will be compelled and inspired to make a difference the same exact way that a difference was made in their lives. Is God not the greatest! No question mark needed, since that was not a question at all.


In closing, as my many “All the Best, All the Time” readers tune in to read my Blogs, I implore you to think bigger than big and realize that there is a bigger than big difference in playing chess as opposed to simply playing checkers. I used to be a checker player when I tried to live this Life without God. But Glory be to God, that I am now learning to play and getting better at playing Chess.



One Blog at a time!

One day at a time!

And God all of the time!


Do not ever be afraid to engage someone if the Spirit so moves you to do so. If it is not “Clarity” that you may need, it may be “support” that they need. Remember, I do not believe in coincidences. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that silver lining shall be revealed as soon as we make the effort to dispel the silliness of there being such a thing as a stupid question. If you don’t know, who or what is really stupid? The question or you for not asking the question? And THAT is why, I do not support the notion that such a question exists. Just simply ask and worry not about who else might already know the answer because if you do not know the answer, then that is one person too many.


I am honored,

I am humbled,

I am grateful to you,

I am grateful for you,

And I Love you without the need of having laid eyes upon you.


Glory be to God!


I need to go practice my Chess! The silver lining in this cloud provided me the same “Clarity” that I Pray I have successfully offered and provided to you.


God Bless You!


Smile and Love Always! I truly wish you, “All the Best, All the Time!”


Corey A. Ford

No comments: