Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"The Best That Life Has to Offer"

Externally, I mimic the thoughts of my internal happiness and know that since imitation is the best form of flattery, may my actions speak into existence the happiness that resides within me, compelling me to envy myself in an attempt to want it for myself and achieve similar or like results for myself.

Life is good,
God is better,
And I shall continue to get better at getting better by way of forgiveness and Love because "Love Matters."

I want more of what is important and less of what is not, so that I can create a demonstration to my Life's presentation as an example of God's perfection by way of His Heavenly direction.

If I want some of the best that Life has to offer, then I need to separate myself from what is not best for me. Oft times that means severing the ties that bind you, even though your thought process convinced you that to be bound meant to be closer to. In all actuality, no, it was designed to keep you from...everything that you were and are purposed to be.

I now see that God has "The Best That Life Has to Offer," and it is all for me (Your Name), purposely!

Glory Be To God!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not ENVY, it does not BOAST, it is not PROUD. It does not DISHONOR others, it is not SELF-SEEKING, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the TRUTH. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.