Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Synonymous"

Once upon a time I thought that I did not deserve what I am now in receipt of. But glory be to God that what I once thought, was contrary to what God already knew.

How unfortunate, we prosecute ourselves by way of judge and jury, convicting and condemning ourselves and in the same breath asking and praying for forgiveness of and for the same things that we do not forgive ourselves for.

Why do we ask God to forgive us when we do not forgive us?

Oh, the importance of forgiveness, that double-edged sword that cuts both ways should we never get a handle of forgiveness on either end, for starters.

But glory be to God, that what we THINK and what He KNOWS are not "Synonymous."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: