Smile And Love Always!

Monday, August 29, 2011

"The Right Punctuation to My Story"

As I draw closer to the realization of my destiny, I am overwhelmed with emotion, feeling the presence of God in everything that I do. Once upon a time, I overlooked His presence and thought that He was absent. But it was "I" and my negligence that overlooked His presence and thought that He was absent.

Compassion is what has been extended to me to afford me a better view of said destiny, with the knowledge that everything that has ever surrounded me has subsequently groomed me, "To Be."

Irrespective of who or what it was, certain things were and are allowed to happen, thus strengthening and equipping me with the future wherewithal to recognize them, align my defense mechanism in the form of additional Prayer and turning them over to my source of strength and protection, so that He may deal with them and/or it accordingly.

Growth has never been an option for Corey. It has always been a rudimentary necessity that has coupled itself with the fundamentals that compose themselves over the instrumental tracks to my Life.

I thank my Savior for saving me when "I" neglected me.

I thank my Savior for directing me when "I" lost me and my way.

I thank my Savior for Loving me, thus showing me the importance of Loving other than me.

I thank my Savior for forgiving me, thus showing me the importance of forgiving other than me.

I thank my Savior for all that has happened in my Life, permitted or otherwise, that has groomed me to be all of what my destiny has in store for me.

Believe not my words if my actions are in absentia. For you will always see what I have done before you have heard about what I have done. I seek not the glory, just "The Right Punctuation to My Story."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: