Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

"I Owe Me"

I have strategically and deliberately, reinvented me. One day I decided that I did not like what I saw and was compelled to change my situation as opposed to blaming me on my situation.

Such a cop out when all I had to do was opt out of the past and reinvent myself in order to live in the present so that I could set myself up to do God's work in my near future.

Humbling oneself at the request of yourself so that your constructive criticism is that of yourself! I did just that. I need not look without when I knew all that I needed to do from within.

Forever determined to make a difference, my difference had to be determined forever.

No longer waging my salvation in order to support the continuation of my detrimental situation.

Therefore, I spoke to my reflection, made the modifications, adjustments and corrections and I support the infinite possibility, be it high level or extreme granularity.

Now I like what I see and I Love who and what I am. I couldn't have asked me for a better me, especially since the change had to first start with me.

But I had to stomach myself in order to reinvent myself, hence the reason why I first had to humble myself. Having purged out the toxins that once polluted my Spirit, detoxification was the best therapy on my way to "Happy Me." Giving, the most healthiest ingredient for Life. Now I don't charge myself for Love, because I know that Love is free. I deserve nothing less, because "I Owe Me."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: