Smile And Love Always!

Friday, February 18, 2011

"Smile Again"

The greatest day of my Life before my Life was to be, I can lay claim to complete clarity and absolute certainty.


Understood is the past, coupled with a healthy dose of forgiveness.


Crystal clear is the future, with Faith the size of a mustard seed.


Unrelenting was my pursuit to recoup the last thing that is now the first thing on my agenda in which to do.


To live exactly how I feel and to reflect that Life and those feelings in the only way that I now know how, with complete integrity!


I arrived at the present by way of departure from the past.


I am here because I was once there, an appreciation of here, as if I have never been here before.


I Love you, I Love me, but I Love HIM even more.


The reason why I am different and why everything around me has changed,


To reflect that Life and those feelings, emphatically stressing the gains,


That were ultimately realized once I made the difference in my Life, long after the greatest day of my Life, before my Life was to be.


I am happy,

I am free,

To GOD be the glory!


Guaranteed victory, the only thing I can do is win. The victory is within me, since I can now "Smile Again."


Happy Birthday Mother!


Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!

Love and My Mother are My Motivation!

Love and My Mother are My Celebration!

Love and My Mother are My Dedication!


All the Best, All the Time!


Smile and Love Always!

Corey A. Ford

No comments: