Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Hi, Princess!"

As soon as my eyes have established their presence on the inside of the door, they go to work, searching for the two reasons why I am even there to begin with.

Not satisfied with what my eyes have happened upon, I follow the direction of my feet, directed by my heart, with the sole intention of locating my hearts desire.

The absence of what will make "my" heart content compels "me" to continue "my" search until "I" have found what it is that "I" am ultimately looking for (Marinate).

As I turn the corner, my Smile says it all!

"Hi, Princess!"

"Hi, Daddy!" She responds.

At the very moment that I greeted "My Princess" I was politely confronted by a collection of stares accompanied by Smiles, practically simultaneously. Some were other little girls, one was a single Mother of a little girl herself and the other adult was a married Mother of two teenage children.

The backgrounds of the faces that composed the array of stares that my "Hi, Princess" to my very own daughter garnered, taught me something that I already knew, but, to GOD be the Glory, presented itself in a whole new form, in an entirely different place, with a vast collection of new faces to represent.

You see, it matters NOT your demographic, when all "Ladies" young and older should be placed on the highest level. The attention that my "Hi, Princess" achieved leads me to the belief that EVERY woman has it in her heart to be that special someone TO someone, irrespective of the relationship, their age, height, weight, hair, skin, place, space, face, accomplishments, failures, struggles, beliefs, efforts, trials, successes and the list can go on until infinity.

The response FROM my daughter of the greeting TO my daughter had zero difference amongst the newly represented faces, as if they were ALL my daughters.

In other words, their hearts desire was no different than my own hearts desire when I set out on my initial search to begin with.

The absence of what will make "your" heart content compels "you" to continue "your" search until "you" have found what it is that "you" are ultimately looking for (Marinating still).

Their need to feel special in the eyes of that someone should make everyone happily oblige and aid in that search, thus shortening the duration of their journey, by greeting the special ladies in your Life with a, "Hi, Princess!"

To your Mother, "Hi Princess!"
To your grandmother, "Hi, Princess!"
To your sister, "Hi, Princess!"
To your wife, "Hi, Princess!"
To your daughter, "Hi, Princess!"
To your girlfriend, "Hi, Princess!"
To your niece, "Hi, Princess!"
To your cousin, "Hi, Princess!"
To yourself, "Hi, Princess!" You see you cannot expect others to think of you as such, if you do not think of yourself as such, as a Princess.

To all of the special young and older ladies whose hearts desire is to be a Princess in the eyes of someone, somewhere, here, there, near or far, from me to you, I say...."Hi, Princess!"

...And to My Mother, I still say, "Hi, Princess!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: