Smile And Love Always!

Friday, February 04, 2011

"Chapters To My Story"

As my son celebrated his birthday, I could not help but to think back not too long ago about the impact that his arrival had on my Life. The subsequent impacts that he and his big sister would have on my Life as they continue to grow into the people that GOD has purposed for them to be.

When my Mother took her wings to Glory, it was my children that kept me alive, occupied, busy, Smiling as they wiped away Daddy's tears and brave as I mustered up enough strength to make it through yet another day.

GOD provides you WHAT you need BEFORE you realize that you will ever be in need of IT. And so HE graciously did and I am humbled at the mere thought of my needs being met, way before I knew that an introduction was ever in order.

Who, but GOD?

My children are constantly teaching me lessons on compassion as I "crop and save" the new version of Corey, only looking back so as to make the new better, the best its ever been, with a heightened focus on improving who I am, in order to be the best that I can, all that GOD has purposed for me to be.

If you are not learning from your children, then you are not paying close enough attention to the details.

Although they learn FROM us, they teach us about ourselves so that we can in turn teach THEM better, only after they have made US better.

Who, but GOD?

My son's birthday was another reminder of the Blessings that have been bestowed upon me. I celebrate my children's birthdays by giving GOD the recognized Glory, that HE so chose to add them, as "Chapters To My Story."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

2 comments:

Blen said...

i am so inspired right now.... we should count our blessings everyday.

Corey A. Ford said...

100, 101, 102....we could feasibly count infinitely when we are attempting to count the Blessings from GOD....1000, 1001, 1002...


Smile,
Corey