Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"In A Better Place"

I have not moved, but I have rearranged all of my surroundings.

I have not quit, but I have fired all of my dead weight.

I am not obese, but I am heavy with Love.

I keep winning because GOD said that I cannot lose, if I so choose, by way of HIS obedience.

I have restructured my infrastructure to better withstand the disasters that will undoubtedly come my way, by way of people or nature.

Completely competent and no longer negligent at the expense of my happiness, resulting in self-inflicted predicaments.

The enemy can longer disrupt me because ever since I rearranged all of my surroundings, they are no longer familiar with my territory.

When I fired dead weight, I rehired success to commandeer my fate.

And Love's obesity, well I plan on shedding and distributing Love's weight to all those that read "All the Best, All the Time!"

I'm happy to say that those winning ways are due to the fact that I failed at failure because I so chose to succeed at success.

I have the same face,
Until my work has concluded, I'm still in the race,
No longer pre-occupied with someone else's pace,
Constantly covered and protected by GOD's Grace,
And HIS Mercy has delivered me all the way....dropping me off, "In A Better Place."

Hence the very reason WHY, Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: