Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

"Love In My Heart and A Smile Upon My Face"

Smiling may not be a prerequisite for Happiness, but Happiness shall compel you to Smile as IF, Smiling is a prerequisite to Happiness.

Emotions may not be a prerequisite for having a heart, but having a Loving heart shall compel you to display and share in those emotions as IF, emotions are a prerequisite to having a heart.

I arrived at today with "Love In My Heart and A Smile Upon My Face" as IF, the prerequisite for the day was for me to have, "Love In My Heart and A Smile Upon My Face."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: