Smile And Love Always!

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Roses In My Hand"

Sometimes you need that 2nd chance in order to get that 1st impression right. How naïve we would all be if we did it right the first time, every time.

I do not think that a collective brilliance could be accomplished if we all had the same and did the same like we were supposed to and perhaps should have done.

In the absence of ignorance, our achievements are beyond our predicaments and settle nicely right into their inheritance. For what is for us, is strictly for us and us alone.

Which brings me to
Love.

That 1st impression may have had us entirely too baffled to get it right the first time. But sometimes, just sometimes, you need, I need, we
ALL need that 2nd chance in order to get that 1st impression right.

"I" stand corrected.

And now, I stand at the front door of Love, awaiting her response to my knock, with
"Love In My Heart, A Smile Upon My Face" and
"Roses In My Hand."

Corrected,
"I" stand.

My 2nd chance,
That 1st impression,

"Roses In My Hand."

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: