Smile And Love Always!

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Opportunities of Tomorrow"

Not only is it a Blessing to see the dawn of a new day, but it is a miraculous undertaking to be afforded the chance to change what didn't go right the day before and make it right at the very next chance that you get, tomorrow.

We can forge ahead but we cannot "forge" our names next to opportunities that we did stake a claim to when they were in our midst. We cannot rescript our past nor can we plagiarize our futures.

But we CAN rewrite our future's past by doing everything today that tomorrow might not one day afford us, by way of time.

The time is now. The opportunity is here. And what you make of your stake is entirely up to you and your efforts, coupled with a healthy dose of Faith!

But do not take my word for it today, see for yourself in the "Opportunities of Tomorrow."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: