Smile And Love Always!

Monday, February 21, 2011

"Proactively Speaking"

It feels so amazingly wonderful to rise to another day knowing that there are Blessings that are patiently awaiting my arrival.

Once upon a time I had not because I asked not. And even when I was too naïve or too afraid to ASK for what I wanted, those Blessings were still patiently awaiting my arrival, for GOD knew and was not naïve or afraid to provide me what HE knew I would one day be in need of.

Love, on every corner, in every crack, seeping through every crevice, constantly and blatantly rearing itself in the form of, to Bless me because of, the fact that HE knew and me being naïve or afraid would never hinder HIS effort, even when I was blind to the fact.

WAS, blind to the fact and reacting as such, as if I had no clue because the truth of the matter WAS the fact, that it was indeed a true statement.

By far, the latter shall always be better than the former by way of lessons learned and subsequently greater than the former once you apply those lessons learned and put them into action, not reaction, "Proactively Speaking."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: