Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

"You!"

I admire the strength, bravery and courage that it took for you to overcome all that you have ever been through in your Life.

GOD makes zero mistakes, therefore coincidences do not exist. It happened because it was supposed to happen and you handled it in such an honorable and humble manner to be duly noted for how it SHOULD be handled, regardless of what "IT" is.

You are a beacon of inspiration, even if you are unaware of who the recipients are.

You define the bravery within your courage by demonstrating strength at your weakest, most vulnerable moments in Life.

The Love within your heart is on full display when you say "no," the same way that the Love within your heart is full display when you say "yes."

You do what needs to be done, even when "fun" is nowhere to be found.

You demonstrate the possibilities through your wonderful ability to keep "showing up."

You demonstrate the tenacity throughout your history by keep "getting up."

You demonstrate your conviction in the Love that you have for GOD, but staying on your knees.

You illuminate your Faith by demonstrating that Faith WITHOUT works, is indeed dead.

You remain encouraged and a PERMANENT "source" of inspiration, even to one's self.

Today is a new day and it is time to do it all over again. Chances are, you have already started and are well on your way.

You know who I'm talking to!

I dedicate this FOR and I am talking TO, "You!"

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: