Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

"I Am Beautiful"

With all of the UGLINESS composing the perimeter that surrounds us, it is vitally important for us to take the time out of all of the madness to remind ourselves that we are indeed special!

People treat you like crap, in order to make themselves feel better.

People try to blow out your candle, in hopes that it makes theirs shine brighter.

Hurt people, only know how to, hurt people.

The attitudes, the pompousness, the entitlement, the selfishness, the blatant disregard, the disrespect, the divisiveness, the "self" destructive behavior, the "self" rejection, the lack of "self" respect, the "self" entitlement, the "self" loathing...

Play very close attention to how that external behavior starts taking on a form all its "self," yourSELF. It starts on the outside and if we are not paying close enough attention, it has its way of working itSELF on the inside, all the way to the core of YOU!

Take nothing directed at you personally. The majority of the time it has absolutely nothing to do with you anyway.

Smile throughout all that you will undoubtedly have to go through one day.

And in spite of WHATEVER,
that is WHEREVER,
perpetrated by WHOMEVER,
It has absolutely no bearing on the fact, that "I Am Beautiful."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: