Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I'm Taking My Life Back!"

The moment that you start acting out of character, unrecognizable even unto yourself, is the exact moment in which you should step back and discern if this new "act" is conducive to what is best for you or if this new "act" is anything but.

Acting out of character does not necessarily mean "acting up," it just means that you are behaving in a manner that is different than what people, up to and including you, are accustomed to. But who is to say that how you are behaving is truly "out of character" when perhaps all of your behavior up until that point was the behavior that was actually "out of character?"

Too often we are allowing definitions or the ways that others view us to define who and what we presently are and to the detriment of ourselves, for who and what we ultimately become.

Shame on us for permitting such foolishness to exist within our lives. But, Glory Be To GOD, that is indeed what Life is all about; the opportunity to understand, comprehend, make changes and amend.

For far too long, even I have been guilty of living up to the expectations of others, that is until I began to better utilize my outer body experience and start acting WITHIN my character, the true character, of "Corey."

I need not revise my story for the glory of someone else telling it. It has been authored for me, (Holy) Ghost written and narrated by the subject matter, "me."

I have thus chosen to live up to my OWN expectations and clear the air of any ambiguity with respect to who I ONCE was, contrasting that to who and what I now AM and who and what I will ultimately BECOME.

In short, I have made the conscious decision to do what is best for "Corey" by doing "him" a favor and declaring that: for the first time IN my Life, "I'm Taking My Life Back!"

Thank you LORD!
Glory Be To GOD!
Forever!

"I'm Taking My Life Back!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: