Smile And Love Always!

Friday, July 30, 2010

"Brought Me Through"

When I thought that I had many, only to find out that I actually had none, there was but ONE!

When I started to surpass my past in order to catch up with my future, there was but ONE!

When I looked around to the sudden realization that there I stood, all alone, there was but ONE!

When I embrace my tears, yearning for My Mother because she is now with HIM, there is that ONE!

When I know not the words in which to answer the questions, HE is that ONE!

Before I ever decided to "Take My Life Back" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/07/im-taking-my-life-back.html), there was that ONE!

When I stepped up and stopped stepping out, that ONE was the first to greet me as I left the past behind and started making my way towards what HE has always had in store for me.

When I became accountable, for my less than desirable, things started looking remarkable, in the face of admirable and less and less fallible, in the midst of humble, and in the presence of the ONE.

You see, no matter what I have ever been throughout the course of or in my Life, there has been no one to sustain me, no one to contain me, no one to frame me, but ONE!

I only look back in order to remind myself of where, who and what I shall not ever return to and appreciatingly how far I have come with the help of GOD in the most Loving form of Jesus.

Wherever I need to GO, is exactly where I will BE!

Whatever needs to be DONE, is exactly what I will DO!

In my meek and humbled state, I am thankful in the presence of the entire world, for ALL that YOU have ever, "Brought Me Through."

Glory Be To GOD! Forever!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: