Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

"I Am"

The Love that I profess, I must confess, demonstrates just how truly Blessed, "I Am."

"I Am" alive, because HE bled and died.

"I Am" Love, because HE first loved me.

"I Am" here, because it is HIS Will.

"I Am" not there, because it is HIS Will.

"I Am" everywhere that HE needs for me to be, because I have a stronger understanding that this here, is not about me.

"I Am" success even before having succeeded.

"I Am" my purpose as I steadily continue to fill it to GOD's brim.

If you know WHO and WHAT you are, then do not allow people to "define" WHO and WHAT you are.

I know WHO and WHAT "I Am."

Do you?

It is because of HIM, that "I Am."

"I Am," because HE is.

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: