Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Know Your Voice"

Throughout the course of a day, let alone a Lifetime, we always hear and have voices that are talking to us, telling us what we need to do, what we should be doing and why.

Although advice is good and I personally welcome its presence in my Life, I have come to the conclusion that it is as equally important to be able to hear and listen to your very own voice and not just the voices of others or as opposed to the voices of others.

We have to come to a happy median where we can begin to know ourselves well enough to be able to trust ourselves when we finally do start listening to ourselves.

Trust is not an option, even when it is US that we need to start trusting. It is a learned behavior especially after having spent your Life NOT trusting anyone, including yourself.

Change is good and should be welcomed because soon enough it will come knocking at your door. And when it does, you should have and "Know Your Voice" so that you may have input into the change that is impacting your Life and its surroundings.

If you do not know it, learn it. It is IMPERATIVE, to "Know Your Voice."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: