Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Spirit of Love"

HE Loves me so that I may comprehend just how to Love in return.

HE Loved me so that I may use HIM as a reference point and as an example of what Love SHOULD exemplify.

HE holds up a mirror to Love, in the form of HIM, so that we may BEGIN to understand what Love looks like.

I no longer fear Love because HE nor Love ever deposited the Spirit of fear within my Love's Account, whose balance is no longer contingent upon everything, but the ONLY thing that ever truly matters, Love.

I fear not Love, yet I embrace the power of Love and all of its glory and effort to make the most hardened soft again, the non-believers into staunch supporters, the FaithLESS into the FaithFUL, the blind to the WAYS of Love to those with 20/20 vision FOR Love.

If you have not the "Spirit of Love," then you have nothing!

For if you obtain the "Spirit of Love," then you have but a taste of the power of GOD and all of HIS magnificent glory that will not do just ANYTHING, but EVERYTHING that Love needs to do in order to show you that the single most beautiful thing to DO, to BE, to REPRESENT, to EMULATE and to CREATE all your own, is "Love."

But first, you must acknowledge the existence of the "Spirit of Love," from the ONE who first Loved you!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: