Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Still in the Room"

Growing up with respect was not an option. Multiple choice responses were completely forbidden. As a matter of fact, the ONLY option was the right option and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. was always in full E.F.F.E.C.T.

I firmly believe that respect is not something that one can simply demand or acquire a sense of entitlement for. Yet respect is something that is earned through deeds and actions, specifically YOUR deeds and actions.

If your deeds and actions so warrant the respect that you feel they deserve, than requesting it will be useless. Expending energy for something that will come full circle is better saved for something that will only meet you halfway. Respect is more in line with full circle.

With great reverence and admiration, I so choose to align myself with those that have been fed off of the same supply source. That same supply source that dictates to you the need to carry on, act and conduct yourself accordingly, AS IF.

When I speak of the Love, admiration and respect that I have for my Mother, I am helplessly compelled to speak of her with the same amount of Love, admiration and respect that she so deserves, AS IF, she is "Still in the Room."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: