Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"Billows"

When the smoke clears...
When the dust settles...
When the storms rage no more...

We have all heard these sayings and can add our own interpretations or variations to each of them. But can we all answer the one question the same way?

When the "Billows" begin to roll, whom, where do you seek your refuge?

When the "Billows" begin to roll, and in the event that you are looking for me, wrapped in HIS Faithful Word, is where you shall find me.

I have found that I have no ability in the midst of the storm. I have found that in lieu of my "ability" I have a "responsibility" to STAND and allow HIM to do what HE does best, what he does all by HIMSELF, be GOD. The plans that HE has for me are bigger than any storm that rages in my direction.

Therefore, I stand.

The "Billows" may rage in my direction, but they do not provide the same nor alter the course of GOD's selection.

Therefore, I stand.

Those same "Billows" may rise against me, but they know not the power that resides within me.

Therefore, I stand.

At the end of the day, the friend that I have will turn those hardened "Billows" into softened "Pillows" to allow me the same comfort that those "Billows" attempted to once deny me.

Therefore, I stand.

I say, when the "Billows" begin to roll, whom, where do you seek your refuge?

Wrapped in HIS Faithful Word, I stand.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.