Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

'Keep Going"

As I proceeded to brush my sons hair, he proudly displayed his skill and ability to be able to count to a certain number, using his little fingers as props to further illustrate his point. "Daddy, how do you count to 100?" he asked. Without skipping a single solitary beat, I told my son, "Keep Going."

Of course, I did not leave him hanging with what I realized was more than just a generic response. On the surface, the response did appear that way, but it became instantaneously clear that the ability exists within all of us to "Keep Going."

We "Keep Going" when everything around us has seemingly come to a complete halt!

I "Keep Going" when the greed of those once closest to me attempts to fill the "appreciated void" that they left when they were evicted from the premises.

Your Life will "Keep Going" when the very people that you so Love and adore cease to exist anymore.

Our jobs will "Keep Going" should we need to go on vacation and decide NOT to "check in" to see how things are progressing without us and in our absence.

Church will continue to "Keep Going" and the sermon will still be preached and delivered whether or not we are sitting in the pews.

Should one hundred or one million people read my Blogs, they will "Keep Going" since me writing them will not stop.

Whether or not I graduated college four years after I graduated high school with a lot of my peers is irrelevant because I had to "Keep Going" until I did indeed graduate with my degree in hand.

If I am sitting on top of the world or stretched out underneath it, it will "Keep Going" and spin on its axis as it always has.

If your candidate succeeded or not, the business of this country will "Keep Going" because recounts cannot change the predetermined course that has already been written.

If that child support check shows up, is late or does not even come at all, you still need to "Keep Going" in order to satisfy the expectations of those depending on you for their basic essentials.

Yes, even when everything around you appears to have come to a complete stop, it should not impact how high you can count, with or without the use of your fingers as props to further illustrate your point.

What we do, who we are and what we ultimately become has EVERYTHING to do with our ability to ALWAYS, "Keep Going."

Don't stop! Don't ever stop!

You must "Keep Going." You will probably wind up counting well past 100, without the use of your fingers. But if no one ever told you to "Keep Going," please allow me to be the first. "Keep Going."

Happy Birthday My Sweetest Mother.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: