Smile And Love Always!

Friday, February 06, 2009

"A Good Relationship"

Being able to readily identify when you are in the presence of "A Good Woman" or when you are in the presence of "A Good Man" is only half of the story.

The makings of "A Good Relationship" are propped up by your efforts and are only outdone by the lack thereof.

If your efforts are strong, then "A Good Relationship" will reflect that in accordance to that strength.

If you are "A Good Woman" then your actions will reflect that, without the admittance of others what is already known.

If you are "A Good Man" than your actions will speak louder than any words that could possibly be uttered any "one."

I have witnessed the demise of many relationships and I too was not granted immunity from that inevitable conviction.

But as in the Judicial System, so it is in Life, the ability in which to file an appeal on your own behalf. An appeal that readily identifies and acknowledges when something "GOOD" is in your midst, within your reach and at your fingertips.

Once upon a time, what was heard would have fallen on deaf ears. What the seeing eye neglected to notice, thus insulting to the real blind eye, would have continued to go unnoticed. And what was TOUCHED would not have known how to FEEL even if the shoe was indeed on the other foot.

But that was then and the recognition of something "GOOD" was not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd thought on "MY" mind.

But thank GOD, where all that is GOOD originates, I have successfully filed my appeal and have had my conviction overturned to allow me to now see everything that I once neglected to see, hear and feel by everyone that showed, told and touched me.

As "A Good Man," reward yourself with "A Good Woman" and afford you both "A Good Relationship" that exemplifies all that is "GOOD" which in turn is representative of all that is "GOOD" within HIM.

I now see you.
I now hear you.
I now feel you.

You have never looked so "GOOD."
You have never sounded so "GOOD."
THIS has never felt so "GOOD."

Be "A Good Woman"
Or "A Good Man"
Appreciate "A Good Relationship."

I Love You Momma!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: