Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"A Good Woman"

Sure, that person knows that you Love them, but doesn't it just brighten up their day when you express to them that not only do you Love them, but how MUCH you truly Love them?

Sure, that person knows how much you appreciate everything that they do for you, but expressing to them, in a form of a token of appreciation, what it all means to you, permits them a view into your grateful thought process and makes all the difference in their world, for they now have confirmation of their impact.

Saying "Thank You" goes without saying for some, perhaps even most, but hearing those two words draws a direct correlation to your efforts and readily identifies what you did, even if what you did had nothing to do with kudos, but everything to do with the size of your heart.

"A Good Woman" works under all of the aforementioned. Sure, you Love her. She knows that you appreciate her. You probably even thank her for her tireless efforts in keeping "IT" all together. But have you identified her as being "A Good Woman?"

Do not let her guess your thoughts, assume your feelings or hint at what everyone else acknowledges, except for you. Should you have "A Good Woman," lift her up as such. Be bold enough to celebrate that there is an alternative to having "A Good Woman," and fortunately you do not fall into that category.

My Momma was "A Good Woman."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: