Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Release...UnBlock My Blessings"

The mid week monotony break came in the form of occupying a space in one of the pews, allowing myself the opportunity to perhaps change my view. The Pastor was talking about the importance of "Release." He said that it is important to "Release" so that you may be filled fresh, anew, with everything that is in store for you. But in order for you to claim, obtain and grow from what needs to be deposited within you, you must first learn how to "Release" what it is that you continue to harbor, that prevents deposits within your soul.

I have often heard this said in a different manner. To be exact, "Blocking Your Blessings" was the phrase that was previously used to illustrate the same point. Whether you choose to "Release" or you refuse to "Block Your Blessings," the meat and potatoes remain the same. The nourishment that needs to make its presence known for your advancement, your inevitable growth and permanent change requires you to do one or the other. The choice is yours!

So from this day forth and to prevent myself from alienating myself with everything that HE has in store for me, I am choosing to "Release" so that I do not inadvertently "Block My Blessings." I am going to forgive my Loved ones for acting anything less than Loved ones. I am going to bid ado to the feelings that I once harbored for the people that showed up late yet demanded to be seated first. I am going to "Keep Going" even when all appears to have come to a complete halt.

I Promise to "Release" hate..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" vengeance..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" bitterness..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" hurt..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" pain..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" anger..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" animosity..."UnBlock My Blessings!"
I Promise to "Release" myself from the past..."UnBlock My Blessings!"

Here I am, fresh, anew, needing to be filled to capacity with the new vacancy that "Release" has afforded me.

Today is a new day, one in which My Mother would be so proud, and since that has always been the goal, I Smile.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow this blog makes me breathe more easier. Release is such an amazing feeling. Goodbye to the past. Hello Anew! Thanks for that Peace of Fruit. I needed it.