Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"Track Record"

So all throughout life we are known for doing some things, saying some things or being some things that constantly remind people of who and what we are. We become known for these things, good, bad or otherwise and they become ATTACHED to us in the form of a "Track Record."

This very "Track Record" precedes us in physical form because chances are our "popularity" via our "Track Record" has given those that not ALREADY know us, but those that do not know us, a glimpse
into how we do some things, say some things and how we handle other things.

That being said, if our "Track Record" is our "first impression representative," then it should represent us well! Should it not? We should not roll the dice on our "Track Record" hoping that people have ONLY been privy to the good stuff.

We should represent ourselves in the form of a formidable "Track Record," one that cannot be denied due to its importance, relevance and INFLUENCE.

When I reflect back on my YOUTH "Track Record" and compare it to todays GROWN "Track Record," I am overjoyed that I have long since terminated my old representative in favor of one that I can be proud of. When it comes to my FAMILY I have made the conscience decision to never do anything that could "POTENTIALLY" embarrass them.

The word "POTENTIALLY" ensures a crystal clear, squeaky clean "Track Record," not in the form of perfection but in the form of cleanliness. Since cleanliness is next to GODliness, I believe that I will be able to keep my "Track Record" in tact with excellent representation!

What does your "Track Record" say about you?

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: