Smile And Love Always!

Friday, July 18, 2008

"Better"

Whatever challenges we face only makes me into a "Better" man, "Better" father, "Better" soulmate, "Better" boyfriend and ultimately the BEST husband!

If I am not striving to be "Better," then I am wasting my time and quite frankly, yours too. My "Better" can only lead me straight down the path to my BEST, which is exactly what you deserve. If I give you nothing else, everyday that GOD breathes life into my body, I will give you "Better" in the form of my absolute BEST!

To accomplish my BEST keeps my "Better" on its P's and Q's, always in search of those single moments in time in which to perfectly illustrate why my "Better" is in hot pursuit of my BEST.

My BEST makes me "Better" for now I have a standard of quality in which to measure ALL of my "Better's" against. The quality of my "Better" is just as compelling as the beauty that I bare witness to everytime I APPRECIATINGLY look into the eyes of my soulmate, the perfect piece to my oft times complicated puzzle.

I promise you "Better" and will single-handedly give you my BEST everytime it is required and without failure in the realization that it is needed.

My "Better" is your preview of the BEST in which to come.

I Love You!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Corey...

Another wonderfully written piece.. I read this and instantly thought of my very close and dear friend that is overseas stationed in one of many war zones. Your entry today reminded me how important he is to and what he means to me..

Thanks for the reminder and keep it up - I'm waiting for the "book" to come out...

Peace & Love.. DrKj