Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 02, 2007

"When You've Been Blessed"

Why, all of a sudden the philosophical approach? The fact of the matter is this is and has NOT been all of a sudden. My thoughts have always been mine and mine alone. For that reason I'm reminded of a quote that my mother used to repeat to me. "When You've Been Blessed, You Need to Pass It On." The blessing for my blog and I is to share my experiences, both past and present to others that might need to hear a positive word of encouragement or two, hence the title of my blog "All the Best, All the Time." I truly have this wish for all that I come in contact with, past, present AND future.

For me, the purpose of all of my experience is to use myself as a testimony to and for others that are either going through something, coming out of something or somewhere in between those two dynamics ("Just Like Me" Blog). What is the purpose of absorbing so much and hording it all to myself? As a parent, I've learned to be self-less and put ME to the side because contrary to a once held belief, "it's truly not about me." Humbling myself and removing ME from the equation provides me a better opportunity to look at things from a more passionate and objective perspective.

Long story short, I just decided to take my mother's advice: "When You've Been Blessed, You Need to Pass It On."

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

2 comments:

CIMSAAF said...

Excelente! Bora! eccellente! utmerket!! Continue to pass "IT" on! :-))

Unknown said...

Very beautifully written.