Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 16, 2007

"Make Them Leave, Make Them Stay"

Commitment is an all too powerful adjective that describes in meticulous detail how we feel about enduring LOVE. Sometimes we love who we love for the SAKE of being in love. Sometimes we love who we love because "it's a FORM" of love, albeit fragmented. And then there are those of us who love who we love because we think we KNOW love. Unconditional love made its presence known to me during my freshman year of parenthood. I THOUGHT I knew love, but my "SAT's on Love" could not gain me entrance to the Ivy League's.

The security blanket that we wrap ourselves in to protect against the outside elements oft times warns us that the harmful elements are actually coming from within. Our PERCEPTION of what it is clouds our judgment from what it ACTUALLY is. Wearing my heart on my sleeve means nothing if my jacket covers my heart. Saying "I Love You" means nothing if it originates from my mouth and NOT my heart.

Therefore, with the same tenacity and vigor, I LOVE like it's what I do best. I LOVE like my life DEPENDS on it. I LOVE like that is all that I know how to do.

ALWAYS remember that,
If someone loves you, nothing can "Make Them Leave."
If they don't really love you, nothing can "Make Them Stay."

Love is the Inspiration.

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

May you ALWAYS be surrounded with love that endures and REMAINS steadfast!:-) Peace & Blessings!