Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 09, 2007

"I Will Never Leave Your Side"

It took me as far as it could on an empty tank, which was represented in the form of integrity. It was empty due in large part because it was never really full (of integrity) to begin with. Fullness is represented in many ways. They say “it’s not how you start, but how you finish,” right? The start was humble, the emptiness was present and the truth was absent. That was then….

Truth has become, always was and remains to be my dearest friend. Truth has been with me through thick and thin, even when I refused to acknowledge Truth’s presence. I introduced myself to everyone while Truth just stood by waiting for its introduction. Instead of obliging the Truth, it was easier to camouflage it for the sake of consistency or to avoid embarrassment. I’ve come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing embarrassing about the Truth. The Truth is the Truth and should be examined as such.

Whatever your Truth is, acknowledge its presence, introduce it to YOURSELF first and others always! Allow Truth to guide your judgment and facilitate your every move. And most importantly, do not allow or permit Truth to be a stranger to YOU!

I’ve learned my lesson. “I Will Never Leave Your Side.” I will ALWAYS stand by the TRUTH!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

Now isn't THAT the truth!! Wow! Great job!! :-)