Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Behind the Wheel"

Last year this time had no idea what this year this time was going to bring my way. But now that this year this time is upon me, I know exactly what it has brought my way. All the while, it wasn't imperative that I knew "What A Difference" a year was going to make, but that I continued to forge ahead with what I needed to accomplish. The story's ending wasn't my beginning, therefore, I needed to disassociate myself with the unknown and continue with the knowns that I knew.

Less confusing than what it sounds, I needed to NOT worry about the outcome and focus my attention on the elements that were well within my reach and allow the intangibles to fall and lay exactly where they fell. In essence, the intangibles needed to relinquish their PERCEIVED control and I needed to get out of the passenger's seat of my OWN vehicle.

It's OK to ride from time to time, so long as you never lose your sense of what it feels like to be "Behind the Wheel."

Love is the Inspiration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

Congratulations! As soon as [you] stop worrying
Worrying how the story ends
[you] let go and [you] let God
Let God have His way
That's when things start happening
[you] stopped looking at back then
[you] let go and [you] let God have His way -DeWayne Woods. Keep moving forward! Good things await! Stay focused! :-)