Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Anchored In"

What are you "Anchored In?"

My life consists of HIM, HIS Son, my children, loved ones and family. When I think about what I am "Anchored In," I realize how blessed I really, truly am. There is nothing more important than to be "Anchored In" everything that means everything to me. I could not possibly fathom being set adrift in an "Ocean of Uncertainty" without my anchor.

Without my anchor, my tidal foundation is virtually non-existent. Therefore I have proactively decided to anchor myself with an "Abundance of Love, Brutal Honesty, Extreme Happiness, Absolute Certainty, Non-Cocky Confidence, Configured Responsibility and Habitual Blessings."

Whatever you choose to anchor yourself in, make sure that it is with immovable conviction coupled with an undying passion for what you TRULY believe in.

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

Powerfully written!!! Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice!!!
Luv ya! :-)