Smile And Love Always!

Monday, November 05, 2007

"Changes in Priority"

I asked a good friend of mine this past weekend, when he knew that the priorities in his life had shifted and changed. Before he could utter a word, it was apparent that “Changes in Priority” impact us at different intervals of our lives. What is important to me today might not be important to you; what is important to you might not be important to me…AT THAT SAME PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME! When I became a parent, my priorities changed. When I went back to school, my priorities changed. When I went back to Church, my priorities changed. I’ve learned that my responsibilities will always dictate where my priorities lie within the scope of my existence.

Whenever I think about “Changes in Priority,” I look forward to the new element that will accompany the change. I look within the change to better understand it, comprehend it and subsequently embrace it. Another good friend of mine got married last month and I’m sure he had changes in priority to undergo, leading up to, before and after the wedding.

Change is inevitable, it doesn’t have to be regrettable and the growth should allow you to be more comfortable.

I’ve learned that “change is good!”

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog from a friend of a friend. I was so enlightened with this latest blog that I just had to read the rest.
Keep up your outstanding work. You have touched on so many of my personal experiences that are currently going on in my life in several of your blogs. So much so that I thought for a moment, perhaps we had met!! :-)
I will back! Very Very Insprational. Your thoughts and penmanship give insight into a new way to think about things!!
Sincerely,
A friend of a friend of a friend...

CIMSAAF said...

Change is wonderful! And what's even more wonderful is that GOD never changes during OUR changes. He remains the same :-) Nicely written Corey! :-)