Smile And Love Always!

Monday, January 26, 2015

"Let Alone That It Would Be You"

The Inspiration that first Inspired me to seek the Revelation to go to a Higher Level, is not a figment of any imagination. Who would've ever thought that being in Love with You would alter and change the course of Life to the point of no return, irrespective of all of the wrong turns that were made, moving further away, from Love.

The beauty of that u-turn sign just as the fumes that were being ridden on were about to expire. Freshly replenished with a New and Whole Heart that is compelled by Your Will's Desire.

Grateful for all that didn't work out. OverJoyed that You worked it all out. Being Loved by You has made me New. Every single day keeps renewing me in You.

The Love that was sought was never designed to be bought by any temporal resources that have an apathetic thought to the Greatness That Is You.

You caught me: offguard, by surprise, when I wasn't looking. You also caught me when I was free-falling for all of the things that weren't actually free. And here You are, still in Love with me.

The Truth knows no other definition other than True. My Heart is now committed and married. Who would've ever thought, "Let Alone That It Would Be You."

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: