Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

"Here Is Where I Am"

Your enemies will happily applaud your mistakes, shortcomings and weaknesses. In the same breath, their dumbfoundedness will fail to comprehend the Strength that has been deposited within you, after you start making withdrawals from the Strength account that has been afforded to you.

How terribly weak is the mindset and the person that consumes that of his own strength and expects the same level of nutritional value as the provider of ALL Strength.

Behind me is where you would have found me, had I still been there. Reconciliation facilitated the Maturation and doused the stagnation with ice cold Preparation. Turned upside down in order to become Right side up, and now my cup....

With a crystal clear conscious and an undying Love of and for the Lord, I can ill-afford to view the past as if it is part of my present and future. What is before me, is for me, by way of the Lord's Grace and Mercy. Had it not been for the Lord, where would I be? Since it was ALL the Lord, "Here Is Where I Am."

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: