Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 08, 2015

"Greater Is He!"

Even when they mount up against you, they still only amount to that of a heap of rubble. Aimlessly they try in vain to smear your name. However, the justification of a position within a situation has already dictated a sense of vindication, when bonds are created where destruction was planned. "Greater Is He," for His use of me is what He planned all along. Praise be to God and many thanks in advance for participating in the Will of the Father. For He works ALL things to the good of those that Love Him and have been called according to His Purpose. "Here I Am Lord, you called me?" My response is an acknowledgment of the sound of His voice that my Spirit heard loud and clear, above the noise and pollution that wants to fill my ears. I heard Him call out to me, reminding me, that "Greater Is He!"

The campaign against and to destroy someone, always has a sense of destruction within itself. You cannot destroy what you did not build! You do not own what is not yours! Your exercise in futility has no agility, it just bounces around searching for a home, as if the first few eviction notices served you no notice, with respect to how one should co-exist and live amongst one another.

The echo of the shallow contained within your hallow, reveals an emptiness yearning to be filled. To live ones Life trying desperately hard to be a part of someone else's Life, is a sad state in which to reside. You're chasing a ghost that is already forever gone!

Every weapon formed reaped zero benefits and the continuation of the manipulation will return a dividend of the same. The only destruction that lies before you, is that baring the likeness of your name.

So far entrenched in the past, your resemblance no longer resembles itself. Do you even know who you are? The cluelessness is demonstrated by the recklessness, making you even less than what you have already lied to yourself about.

Have you ever heard His voice? Above and beyond the noise and pollution of your own?

I just heard Him again, calling out to me, reminding me, that "Greater Is He!" Irrespective of whatever is ever done or said about me.

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: