Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"Dancing Through The Fire!"

The heat from the coals didn't singe me. However, they did give me a rhythm that I didn't previously have. Got me dancing around, while the enemy thinks that their coals have got me down. Quite the contrary, since He has Designed me to be Greater than ordinary.

I thought that I was getting more problems. However, I wound up with more solutions, producing leftover solutions for future problems. The Abundance of The Lord is Greater than anything that money could ever afford.

The high wire of Life is meant to teach Greater balance. We will get to the other side and possess the land, just as The Lord said we would!

Don't ever quit! Don't ever give up! When it's time to move on, move towards something, not ever running from anything. In the meantime, just keep "Dancing Through The Fire!"

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: