Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

"His Revelatory Timing"

In the places where I would have never expected to find God, He was right there, in all of those places, to Right the wrong that not only I perpetrated, but all that was perpetrated against me. That moment onward compelled me to Belive beyond a shadow of any doubt, that God's Grace and Mercy cannot be outrun by my turtles pace nor outdone by trying to save face.

The Revelation of God's Will and Purpose for my Life keeps revealing itself unto me in spectacular fashion. I may not simply excuse myself from participation, irrespective of my complimentary will. The cost cannot be earned, rather it is afforded undeservingly, appropriately portioning itself, through "His Revelatory Timing."

I have come to expect God to move in "His Revelatory Timing," when the maturation in Him has been realized from within. Promotion to the next, is predicated on the passing of the previous. An increase in Him, is predicated on a decrease in you. Nanoscopically speaking, extinction is the goal, in order to void out any "shadow of existence," perceived or realized, en route to God Receiving the Offering of no less than 100% of the Glory that we should give to Him.

Do not be what they see. Rather, be the transformation that they need, in order to come into an expectancy of God, moving in "His Revelatory Timing."

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: